Here’s a little secret: we don’t make our suits with back pockets. (We’d rather give you pockets galore you don’t have to sit on!)
But we do make Back Pocket, a new digital space for the Holdette community to share life, advice, and even a drink or two. We know that your day doesn't end the second you get dressed in the morning, so we want to support you for the rest of the day, every day.
Wondering what’s up for grabs? Take a peek behind the seams:
- Mentorship. You’ll be assigned a mentor when you join the group. Think “been where you want to be in five years, done that thing you’re scared to do and ready to dish out the guidance you need to get ahead.”
- Sunday Check-Ins. Every weekend end, we’ll be meeting at 4:00 p.m. EST to plan out our weeks and mingle with fellow community members. A digital networking event that will leave you energized and ready to take on the week.
- Slack. We'll be using Slack to communicate with each other. Feel free to create new channels, chat with each other, and reach out to any of our lovely team members.
- Podcast Club. If you’re anything like us, you probably spend a headache-inducing number of hours staring at your screen every week. You’re cordially invited to close your eyes, take some deep breaths, and unwind to the sound of one of our bi-weekly podcast selections. As the title would imply, we’ll meet up to chat about them, too!
- Digital Events Calendar. We’re compiling (not lame) virtual happenings from every corner of the internet. In addition to the Sunday check-ins and podcast club we’ll also be throwing together chats with some of our favorite bosses that cannot be missed!
We could all use a little more space — to be, to grow, to dream. If you’re interested in joining ours, sign up for Back Pocket. We’ll see you inside.