If you’re not in the market for a functional-yet-cute blazer or trousers, we made a list of people in your life that might benefit from one!
- A recent high school or college graduate. Fakin’ it till you make it is a little easier in a suit.
- A womxn in your life that is re-entering the workforce or changing industries. Pass the pockets, please.
- A friend who finally snagged that promotion. She deserves a new suit to match.
- A friend starting a new job. They’ll have ever so slightly less to juggle with some functional pockets at the ready.
- A mentor who’s. given you enough advice to fill the suit’s eight pockets. They could use the storage!
A suit can be worn to work, out to dinner, or dressed up for a night on the town. Even if you do not own a suit, you could donate it to your local women's shelter or charity. So do your favorite human a favor, and snag them their soon to be the most-worn outfit.